The Information Security Policy of MTI Technology is built based on the security policy of MTI Group (MTI locate in Japan and Mother company of MTI Technology) . We are always proud that our company provides customers with safe, secure products and services that are trusted by customers.
■ Security Certificate
① ISMS (Information Security Management System) (ISO/IEC 27001:2013)
■ Security Policy (a part as below):
– Antivirus/Malware prevention.
– Apply scheduler operating system security patch.
– Only certificated PCs can access internal network.
– Guest and partner devices can access guest network only (separated with internal network). Guest WIFI password is changed regularly.
– Employees only used licensed software, or trial/demo software version.
– Prohibit the use of the software outside the purpose of work.
– Apply blacklist software.
– Prohibit bring personal computers into the company. Only bring the computer out when work at home.
– Prohibit bring storage devices, such: USB, external disks, …
– Apply security solutions from MTI’s Security department.